absolutely random

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

not on my blog

I have come to notice that my blog is being used for advertising. I find this highly unusual, but also admire the people who thought of it. They post a comment on my blog that goes something like this: "Juliet you've got a great blog here....check out my cheap perfume site." I don't mind cheap perfume ads...I just don't really know what they have to do with my blog. I will see how this develops and what kind of advertisements I receive. Maybe I should charge banner space?

3 Comments:

  • i really want to see your costume. e-mail me a pic

    By Blogger John, at 10:31 AM  

  • See look...someone with poor Engligh skills just did it again.

    By Blogger Juliet, at 10:36 AM  

  • Sweet. That means that list I signed you up for works!!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 11:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home