absolutely random

Friday, December 29, 2006

so much for togetherness

So Rocky and I had a great couple of weeks of time together in Miami...then a couple of days together in Chicago...then came the inevitable call for the far away gig. yep that's right folks, my husband is playing in none other than Kuwait for New Year's Eve. I mean seriously, who gets a last minute international New Year's Eve gig? In Kuwait? It was a little out there even for us..but it's legit and he's already there. I can't really complain too much becuase it pays really well and is kind of a massive hook up becuase our car needs to get repaired from a little fender bender we were in before we left for Christmas. So this gig helps us out a lot with bills, etc. It just sucks that I've had to miss my husband so much recently. I have a husband...really he's great. And someday we'll be able to pay our bills while being in the same place at the same time. Hopefully.

1 Comments:

  • WOW Kuwait!! That is pretty crazy : )

    Hope you have something fun to do or some great friends to ring in the New Year with!

    Have a great weekend! Kristin

    By Blogger Jarretts, at 11:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home