absolutely random

Friday, November 26, 2004

i am applying

Alright folks. I know that you have all been sitting at home watching in anticipation of this announcement. YES, I am applying to grad schools! I have decided to just go for it and hope for the best. I have been sitting on many of these applications for quite some time now. Some of these programs I have been considering since before I went to grad school the first time! I will be applying for my MSW (Masters in Social Work). So far the schools to make the cut are UIC (University of Illinois Chicago), Loyola (Chicago), NYU (New York), and possibly BU (Boston). That was in order of preference for those of you who are really interested. Tune in two months from now when a live studio audience will be voting on which school should choose me. If I make it past this next round I MAY win $10,000. Or I may loose the $200+ that I'm having to shell out for these things when it's all said and done. Wish me more than luck. I need it.

1 Comments:

  • I vote for NYU.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home