absolutely random

Tuesday, November 30, 2004

finish the quote...

WASHINGTON (AP) - Homeland Security Secretary Tom Ridge, whose name became synonymous with color-coded terror alerts and tutorials about how to prepare for possible attack, resigned Tuesday, saying...

possible suggestions:

a. "I thought I would go into the peace corps for a while."
b. "This color coding thing really isn't my bag, baby."
c. "I ran out of duct tape."
d. "I ran out of plastic."
e. "I ran out of both duct tape and plastic."
f. "I have stockpiled both duct tape and plastic and am moving to Canada."

Please feel free to add any other possible endings. This is after all a free blogging community.

3 Comments:

  • g. "This job is interferring with my TV and internet time."
    h. "I thought this job was gonna get me lots of chicks . . ."
    i. "The Donald just called and wants me to be a contestant on 'The Apprentice III.'"
    j. " . . . and you know what the worst part is?? I NEVER LEARNED TO READ!"
    k. "The whole 'Ron Artest" thing has me all upset."
    l. "Me, Colin Powell, and all of the other cabinet members that are stepping down are going to start our own rogue cabinet."

    By Blogger Unknown, at 1:37 PM  

  • n. mmmm!! MMMM! mm mm mmmm mm mm mm-mm mmm mm-mm mm mm!!! Which is duct tape for, "help! HELP! I can't breath with this plastic taped around my head!" I guess the terrorists got to him first...

    Grasshopper

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:11 AM  

  • o. I hear the disposable diaper industry is HUGE.
    p. I just do what I'm told by the Mrs.
    q. Now I can finally fulfill my dream of becoming a performance artist. (hmmmm....I wonder if the Blue Man Group is auditioning...)
    r. Miami, here I come!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home