absolutely random

Friday, January 07, 2005

back to "normal"

So I'm back in Miami after a fantastic week in Chicagoland visiting my family and friends. I had a great time at home and even enjoyed the cold weather for a week. I feel refreshed and ready to face the challenges of ministry again. Being at "home" really reminded me that I love Chicago and of all the places that I could choose to live, it would be #1. Even with the freezing winters. But I really have no idea where I'll be a year from now. If you would have asked me last year where I would have been now, I would have no idea I'ld be in Miami of all places. So we'll see what happens next. I submitted my first grad school app while I was home. I feel like throwing a party for myself just for conquering my huge fear of re-applying to programs. I don't know if I'll get accepted, or if I'll get any type of scholarship...but I'm trying and to me that's a big deal.

1 Comments:

  • If this past week is what you call normal, i pity you.

    By Blogger John, at 10:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home